How bold can you get? You don’t know until you have tried! Inspired by a young girl who advertised her grandmother on the net and with only a few weeks to my graduation, I thought I’d simply make a personal ad, here on my blog:
- Inspiring work for a professional rider, at a well-run facility, in Sweden or another part of the world.
- Dressage horses at high level, together with lots of horses of different ages and at various educational standpoint. I don´t mind exciting personalities.
- Passionate, honest, warm hearted and friendly employers and colleagues.
- Opportunites to conduct dressage training sessions on the premises or in the immediate area.
In the end of April 2016 I can offer the following qualifications:
- Graduated Professional Rider & Horse Trainer
Two years of full-time Equine Studies at the prestigious national equine center Flyinge . Trained by the premier coaches in Sweden; Bo Jenå (Swedish National Dressage Team Captain), Kyra Kyrklund (Dressage Olympian), Maria Gretzer (Show Jumping Olympian), Jan Jönsson (Eventing Olympian) and Top level coaches Kerstin André, Ann-Catrin Carlsson etc .
- Graduated Young Horse Rider & Trainer
One year of full-time studies at the same great seat of learning, featuring the ”Flyinge model”, a system which is aimed at optimising training and developing the potential in young horses.
- Certified Groom, educated at national equine center of Stromsholm graduated at Flyinge.
- C-coach in dressage (examination for Diploma is held in September).
Other skills & competences:
- Competition Merits including Dressage at FEI Intermédiate level and Show Jumping at National 120 level.
- Trained Eventing with Professor Jan Jonsson , and long reins and freedom dressage with Bo Jena.
- Broken in and educated a large number of young horses.
- Educated horses up to levels Intermédiate II and jumping 130 cm.
- Shown young horses on 3 – year old test and 7–year old championships at Flyinge .
- Previous experience of both horse racing, stud farm operations and foal handling.
- Drivers licenses: BE (heavy trailer) and C (truck, unlimited weight). Certificate of competence for animal transport.
Please take a look at me together with some lovely horses:
And now – Don´t hesitate – get in touch with me soon, and make an appointment for further discussions! Looking forward to hear from You on:
With hopes of a joint successful future!
I’ll be available from the end of August, 2016.